REGULARITIES OF THE DESERTIFICATION PROCESSES IN SHIRVAN TERRITORY OF AZERBAIJAN
The main indications of desertiﬁcation in Shirvan plain, contemporary condition of their development parameters, their criteria and prevention waysare stated in the article. By repeatedly conducted monitorings of the ecologic modiﬁcations amplifying the desertiﬁcation process its spreading direction, intensity and the areas have been determined. In the modern desert cenosesunfavourable aridity, salinization, removal by wind cause formation of local biotypes of xerophytes which adapt to disastrous factors. The criteria of desertiﬁcation have been deﬁned, and it’s weak, average, strong, and very strong groups have been recommended.
1. United Nations Convention To Combat Desertiﬁ¬cation In Those Countries Experiencing Serious Drought And/Or Desertiﬁcation, Particularly In Africa // UN, 1994, 95 pp.
2. D’Odorico P., Bhattachan A., Kyle F. Davis, Sujith Ravi, Ch. Runyan. Global Desertiﬁcation: Drivers and Feed¬backs // J. Advances in Water Resources, 4, 2013, pp.1-19.
1. Anthropogenically Disturbed of Ecosystems. 2000, Http // www. sci. aha. ru/ATL/ra 32 e. htm (in Russian)
2. Beideman N.N. Methodology of Fenological Observations at Geobotanic Studies // “AN SSS“, M.¬L.,1954, 128 pp. (in Russian).
3. Braun-Blanguet J. Pﬂ anzen Sociologie. Qrund-zü¬geder Vegetations Kunde. 3 Auﬂ age // Wien-New York, Springer Verlag, 1964, 830 pp.
4. Ramenskii L.G. Accounting and Description of Vege-tation//“VASKHNIL”, M.-L., 1937, 100 pp. (in Russian).
5. Sochava B.V. The Study of Flora and Vegetation. In: Handbook of Traveler and Local Historian, v.2, // “Geografgiz”, M., 1950, 463 pp. (In Russian).
6. Shakuri B.H. Some Theoretical and Practical Problems the Desertiﬁcation Process in Plain and Submountain Regions of Azerbaijan Republic // “MBM”, Baku, 2004, 188 pp. (in Azeri).
7. Shennikov A.P. Ecology of Plants // “Nauka”, M., 1951, 370 pp. (in Russian).
8. Yaroshenko P.D. Geobotany // “Nauka”, M., 1969, 198 pp. (in Russian).
9. Yaroshenko P.D. By the Method of Determining the Weight of Herbage Height and Bulk of Projective Cover // Botanical J., 4, 1967, pp.45-54 (in Russian).
10. Mammadov G.Sh. Soil Science and the Basis of Land Geography // “Elm”, Baku, 2007, 664 pp. (in Azeri).
11. Aliyev B.G. Direction of the Summer and Winter Pastures of Azerbaijan // “Ziya-Nurlan”, Baku, 2007, p. 509 pp. (in Azeri).
12. Aliyev B.G. The Problem of Desertiﬁ cation in Azerbaijan and Ways to Solve It // „Ziya-Nurlan“, Baku, 2005, 668 pp. (in Azeri).
13. Mammadov G.Sh. Soil Map of Nakhchivan Auto¬nomous Republic. Nakhchivan Encyclopaedia // Bakanlar Media, II part, Istanbul, 2005, pp.104-105 (in Azeri).
14. Mammadov G.Sh., Khalilov M.Y. Ecology, Enviro¬nment and Human // „Elm“, Baku, 2006, 608 pp. (in Azeri)
17. Mammadov G.Sh. Social, Economic and Ecological Bases of Effective Use of Land Resources of Azerbaijan // „Elm“, Baku, 2007, p. 854 pp. (in Azeri).
18. Mammadov G.Sh. Soil Science and the Basis of Land Geography / “Elm”, Baku, 2007, 664 pp. (in Azeri).