DEFINITION OF OPTIMAL PARAMETERS OF AUTOMATIC STABILIZER OF MOUNTAIN SELF-PROPELLED CHASSIS
AbstractThe article considers the issue of angular ﬂuctuation related to mountain self-propelled chassis left wheel touch point with relief that may arise due to changes in the micro relief ordinates under right wheel. Determining kinetic and potential energies of the chassis balancing system have been received . Regarding optimal ratio of automatic stabilizer ﬂuctuation process and mentioned system parameters, the described by ﬂ uctuation rapid damping criteria differential equations have been deﬁned.
1. Anilovich V. Ia., Vodolazhenko Yi.T. Design and Analysis of Agricultural tractors. Reference Book // “Mashinostro¬enie”, Moscow, 1976, 258 pp. (in Russian).
2. Golubentsev I.А. Integral Methods in Dynamics // “Technics”, Kiev, 1962, 285 pp. (in Russian).
3. Kereselidze Sh.Ia, Makharoblidze R.M. On Actuality of Mechanization of Mountain Agriculture and Modern Trends of Development and Creation of Slope Tractor // “Sabchota Sakartvelo”, Tbilisi, 1979, 103 pp. (in Georgian).
4. Makharoblidze R.M. Optimization of Dynamical Processes in Agriculture Machinery // “Agropromizdat”, Moscow, 1991, 292 pp. (in Russian).
5. Nastenko N.N., Boroshok M.A. Basics of Automation of Agriculture Industry // “Kolos”, Moscow, 1967. 310 pp. (in Russian).