ROLE OF AGRICULTURE IN SPEEDING UP ECONOMIC GROWTH
Careful consideration was given to principal directions of the government assistance in accelerating agrobusiness development in Georgia; attention was focused not only on large but also on medium and small enterprises. One of the ways to solve the problem is to promote cooperatives of different forms and purposes by amalgamation of family farms. Together with structural, organizational and ﬁnancial support, it is necessary to produce modern agricultural agents locally and launch assembling for small-size machinery and tools.
1. Kuliev R.,Guliev T. Effective Development Policy of Small and Medium-sized Businesses: the Best Practices and New Conditions // “Nurlar”, Baku, 2009, pp. 9-11 (in Russian).
2. European Charter for Small Enterprises Adapted at the European Council. June, 2000 // http://www. unescochair.uns.ac.rs/sr/docs/smallEnterprises.pdf
3. Arakelyan L. Investment Environment, Diversi¬ﬁcation, Gross Agricultural Production, Efﬁ ciency, Agri¬cultural Insurance // Bulletin of National Agrarian Univer¬sity of Armenia 2, 2015, pp. 89-90 (in Russian).
4. Cooperation in Developed Countries //http:// institutiones.com /agroindustrial/198-2008-06- 17-10-17¬15.html (in Russian).
1. Cooperatives in Agribusiness. Jean Ingalsbi, director of the US Information Service // http://www.fadr.msu.ru/ rin/cci/fds9.html (in Russian).
2. Dudauri T. Government Control over Cooperative Activities (Experience of Developed countries) // Business and Legislation, 2, Tbilisi, 2010, pp.53-54 (in Georgian).
3. Dolidze A., Mikadze I., Qavtaradze N., Dolidze L., Stepanishvili M. Watercress-ﬂ ax (Camelina sativa) Bio¬logically Active Substances // The Second Scientiﬁ c Con¬ference “Natural and Synthetical Biologically Active Sub¬stances”. Tbilisi, 2013, pp. 159-161 (in Georgian).
4. Dolidze A., Lomtadze O. and Ebralidze K. Protection of Fruits from Pest Diseases Applying Ecologically Safe Preparations // International Conference & Exhibition, Ba¬tumi, Spring, 2010. Programme & Abstracts. May 7-9, Ba¬tumi, Georgia, 2010, pp. 26-27.
5. Dolidze A., Mikadze I., Lomtadze O., Qavtaradze N., Barbakadze N. Some Environmentally Safe Plant Protection Product // National Academy of Sciences, Chemical Series, vol. 36, 4, 2010, pp.492-495 (in Georgian).
6. Shubladze L., Dolidze A., Lomtadze O., Tskhvedadze L., Taralashvili L., Makhatadze M. Determination of Residue Amounts of Preparations “Antipest” and “Zink dihydrophosphate” in Grape Juice and Wine // Bulletin of National Academy of Sciences, Chemical Series, vol. 36, 4, 2010, pp. 503-505 (in Georgian).
7. Lomtadze O., Tskhvedadze L., Dolidze A. Vine Leaf Early Pigmentation Anti-reddening Humic Preparation // Bulletin of National Academy of Sciences, Chemical Series,vol.36, 2, 2010, pp. 255-257 (in Georgian).
8. Dolidze A., Mikadze I., Lomtadze O., Qavtaradze N., Dolidze L., Barbakadze N. Plant Variety Protection by Nature Oriented Methods // Materials of the International Research and Practice Conference Dedicated to the Centenary of Batumi Botanic Garden Foundation, “Impo¬rtance of Botanic Gardens for Preserving Variety of Plants”. Batumi, Georgia, 8-10 May, 2013, pp. 190-193 (in Georgian).