THE DEPENDENCE OF THE REGION›S ECONOMY ON THE LEVEL OF THE AGGLOMERATION CORE AS AN EXAMPLE OF ASTANA
In international and national system of economic relations Astana agglomeration location directly depends on its core - Astana. Development of Astana agglomeration, taking into account available competitive advantages, as well as the opportunities and threats, is aimed at ensuring the sustainable social, economic and infrastructure development. Improving the population quality of life is provided by the maximum utilization of internal and external factors, ensuring of the dynamic development of the economic and social spheres while preserving the reproductive capacity of the natural complex and improvement of the environment. The purpose of the Astana agglomeration is to determine the main directions of economic positioning of Astana as the single point of country’s economic growth.
1. Strategic Plan of Development of Kazakhstan till 2020 // Astana, 2014, 64 pp. (in Kazakh).
2. Strategic Plan for Sustainable Development of As¬tana City until 2030 // Astana, 2014, 38 pp. (in Kazakh).
3. Forecast of Socio-economic Development of Rural Areas of Akmola Region for 2014-2018 // Astana, 2013, 44 pp. (in Kazakh).
4. Demographic Yearbook of Akmola Region 2009¬2013 // Statistical Collection, Kokshetau,, 2013, 185 pp. (in Kazakh).
5. Belousova N.S. Large Cities as Centers of Transport and Logistics Complexes // Moscow, 2012, 176 pp. (in Russian).
6. Nazarbayev N.A. Message to people of Kazakhstan “Nurly Zholol - The way forward” // Astana, 2014, 58 pp. (in Kazakh).
7. Inter-regional Scheme of Territorial Development of Astana Agglomeration // Research Institute of Regional Development , Karaganda,, 2015, 180 pp. (in Kazakh).
8. Target Scheme for Spatial Development of the Coun¬try until 2020 // Astana, 2015, 79 pp. (in Kazakh).
9. The Concept of Tourism Development until 2020 // Astana, 2014, 132 pp. (in Kazakh).
10. Nazarbayev N.A . Message to the People of Ka¬zakhstan -Strategy “Kazakhstan-2050” // Astana, 2012, 52 pp. (in Kazakh).