AGRICULTURE OF GEORGIA FACING NEW CHALLENGES
The paper considers the problems of transformation of Georgia’s multi-branch agriculture. A number of features and trends have been revealed, contradictions created due to the inﬂuence of exogenous and endogenous factors have been outlined, recommendations to increase the effectiveness of agricultural production have been offered.
1. Chitanava Nodar. Social-Economic Problems of Transition Period // Institute of Economic and Social Prob¬lems, Tbilisi, 1997, 346 pp. (in Georgian).
2. Georgian National Statistical Service. Agricultural // Tbilisi, 2015, 90 pp. (in Georgian).
3. Agricultural Description of 2004 year // Georgian Service of Economical Development, Tbilisi, 2005, 268 pp. (in Georgian).
4. Chitanava N. Agricultural of Georgia. Transformation, Problems, Perspectives // Tbilisi, 2015,160 pp. (in Georgian).
5. National Statistical Service of Georgia. Agricultural of Georgia // Tbilisi, 2014, 71 pp. (in Georgian).
6. Bzejinsky E. Great Chess Table // “Mejdunarodnie Otnoshenia” Moscow, 1998, 258 pp. (in Russian).