Peer Review Steps
Our online peer review is a six step process:
- Step 1 - Notify the submission's editor as to whether you will undertake the review (link provided in review request email).
- Step 2 - If you accept to do the review, consult the Reviewer Guidelines.
- Step 3 - Download the files associated with the submission.
- Step 4 - Review the article; you will be asked to complete a Review Form or Open Text Form, depending on the submission type.
- Step 5 (Optional) – uploading additional files for the editor and/or author to consult. To keep the integrity of a blind review, ensure your name is not present within the file.
- Step 6 - Select a recommendation and submit the review to complete the process. You must enter a review or upload a file before selecting a recommendation. This step must be done for your review to show as complete within the system.